Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ya Gotta have friends...


Children are God's way of telling us that tomorrow will be beautiful...





Today my great friend Leslie came over to meet Kaden and for our kids to get together and have some fun. My kids so look forward to their visits and I always love catching up with Leslie. She is one of my most favorite people in this world. I love watching all of our precious children play together and share a bond that not just anyone would understand. Thanks Leslie for your friendship- you bless me.

2 comments:

Recovering Noah said...

Awwww, those pictures turned out great!!! I love the one of Eli in the water. You should really think about doing some photography on the side. (And it might help finance another adoption. hee hee). :-)

I had a blast over at your house yesterday. Thank you so much for letting us come over. I really needed to just sit and chat with a girlfriend yesterday. Plus, the kids had a ball. They're already asking when they can see Mya, Aleigha, and Kaden again!

Leslie

Debbie T said...

Hi Amy,
Ahhh! How great is it that Leslie lives close enough to visit?! I wish I did! Your shirtless kids makes me really long for warm weather here. They look like they had a great time!