Monday, April 7, 2008

Home improvements


Good thing I just blogged about how I loved my house cause after hours upon hours working on Kaden's room today- I'm not sure how much I am loving all this home improvement business. (My arms hurt, my back hurts and I hurt!) My awesome friend Brandy who I met at church came over today to help me- (or more like teach me). We worked hard taping and mudding Kaden's new room. For those of you who have never done that before- you gotta try it- you have no idea what you are missing. ;0) No really- as Brandy and I were working away I knew that God once again had blessed me with a friend who would stand by my side, with Spackle in hand, and help out just because that is the kind of friend she is. I am sure she had a MILLION other things she would rather be doing- but she chose to help me today and I TOTALLY APPRECIATE YOU BRANDY! THANK YOU!!!
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. Ecclesiastes 4:9

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there was nothing more that I would rather do than help you out!
i love you