Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thought for the day...

Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
~Mary Manin Morrissey

Lord, how many times have you heard me say "I'll be happy when I finally get my dream job, I'll be happy when I loose ten pounds...when I get that raise... when we move into our new house... when my husband works shorter hours...once the kids clean up more...when our adopted child comes home... Lord, let me live each day of my life knowing that because of you it is a gift- today is a gift. I will never, ever live this moment again... Let me be thankful for today- for the blessings you have given me right now. Let me live my life to the fullest and make a difference- right here, right now. Today.

No comments: