Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our day








Today my awesome friend Leslie came over for a play date. I never want to take for granted the blessing of the friendships I have made throughout our adoption journey. Some of the coolest people I have met in my life all came from the bond we created through adoption. Leslie was one if the 'miracle of adoption families' I featured on here previously. Her son Eli, from Guatemala, was in the orphanage the same time as Aleigha. We have been friends since and I am so thankful for her support, insight and friendship. Leslie also has a son, Noah- from India, and recently brought home her beautiful daughter Nandini from there also. It was so much fun spending the afternoon with them, eating way to many cupcakes and listening to our children giggle and play. Thanks for coming over Leslie and giving up your afternoon to be with us- we love you guys!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy,
I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. I pull it up sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and get so excited when there is a new entry! I LOVE being able to keep up with your family on a daily basis! We love you guys!
Rhonda Cooper